Two years ago, Applied Clinical Trials looked at the technologies intending to close the ever-elusive patient recruitment gap. In that time, other innovative approaches have emerged, and while there are no hard and fast numbers that any have in fact sped up the recruitment process, many have re-imagined electonic health records (EHRs), and offer insight into the future of personalized medicine, as well as the physician’s role in clinical trials.
- HVH and Patient iP Team Up to Improve Clinical Trials
- CRO Industry Veteran Mike Wilkinson Joins Patient iP as President and COO
- Leveraging Patient Health Data to Drive Clinical Trial Feasibility and Recruitment Improvements
- Outsourcing Pharma: Patient iP’s clinical trial matching solution tops 14m patient records
- Patient identification Platform and Aprima Announce Strategic Partnership to Improve Clinical Trial Recruitment Efforts