Though the adoption curve of technology within the clinical research space is expanding, paper-based and manual processes still play a major role in the execution of trials. Fortunately for all stakeholders, this is all about to change thanks to progressive medical practitioners that now understand the value of the clinical data they have collected: the massive digital repositories that for many years were viewed as administrative in nature and overlooked for the applicability to accelerate clinical research. Take a look at what Patient iP CIO Ann Dokus has to say on this matter.
- HVH and Patient iP Team Up to Improve Clinical Trials
- CRO Industry Veteran Mike Wilkinson Joins Patient iP as President and COO
- Leveraging Patient Health Data to Drive Clinical Trial Feasibility and Recruitment Improvements
- Outsourcing Pharma: Patient iP’s clinical trial matching solution tops 14m patient records
- Patient identification Platform and Aprima Announce Strategic Partnership to Improve Clinical Trial Recruitment Efforts